Bates 3412-B Mens Mountain Combat Hiker Boots
Our Boots and Shoes are brand new from the manufacturer with boxes unless specifically noted. These Boots or Shoes may have a minor cosmetic blemish that does not effect functionality. Most will pass military inspection.
This boot is perfect for mountainous environments such as Afghanistan, where sharp rocks and debris abound. The tough full-grain leather upper protects against abrasions and tears. The aggressively lugged Vibram® Bifida outsole provides superior traction across a wide range of terrain. No matter what the terrain, the Bates Combat Hiker is ready to go. The padded collar also adds comfort for long treks. These boots may have a minor cosmetic blemish that will not effect functionality. We have never had a boot or shoe fail military inspection.
- Durable, breathable full-grain Nubuck leather and tear-resistant 1000 denier Cordura nylon upper
- Elighten-U foam insole provides strong foot support and excellent cushion
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Lining
- Removable single density polyurethane cushion insert provides comfort as it cushions foot with every strike
- Durable Vibram Bifida 1375 rubber outsole allows for maximum traction and stability on both wet & dry surfaces in various terrains