Durango DDB0136 Mens UltraLite Camel/Cayenne Saddle Western Boot
Our Boots and Shoes are brand new from the manufacturer with boxes unless specifically noted.
Take the next step up and defy gravity in Durango Ultra-Lite. You get the best of both worlds with the traditional western silhouette and the comfort of a lightweight EVA outsole with rubber pods. The Durango Men's Ultra-Lite 12'' Camel/Cayenne Saddle Western boot features a full grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull-straps with a man-made shaft. What makes this boot so special is the Ultra-Lite footbed system. This system contains a soft mesh lining, cushioned, ventilated, removable footbed, a fiberglass shank for strong and sturdy footing, an EVA forefront which allows for bend and flexibility, deep flex grooves that allow for maximum bend and lastly, rubber pods which add lightweight abrasion resistance to help you defy gravity. The rolled shank area allows easy placement in the stirrup. This style has a 1 1/4'' rocker heel and double row welt stitch for extra durability. Defy gravity in Durango Ultra-Lite as they're 25% lighter than the average western boot! Order yourself a pair today!
- Full-grain leather upper - strongest leather, won't crack, tear, puncture, or peel, also fairly easy to care for
- Dual-density EVA outsole - for flexibility and added cushion with abrasion resistant rubber pods for ultimate durability
- Rolled shank area - allows easy placement in the stirrup
- Man-made shaft - has an extremely flexible sole for comfort
- Ultra-Lite footbed system - soft mesh lining, cushioned, ventilated, removable footbed, fiberglass shank for strong and sturdy footing, an EVA forefront which allows for bend and flexibility