Caterpillar P90287 Mens Streamline Composite Toe Work Shoe
Our Boots and shoes are brand new from the manufacturer with original boxes and tags.
Need a work boot that meets the safety requirements, but doesn’t look like a traditional work boot? The Streamline Composite Toe Work Shoe has the look of an athletic-inspired sneaker, yet it’s built with all of the safety features and durability of a work boot. The style’s lightweight ERGOlite design offers shock absorbent features and enhanced flexibility so you can move comfortably. But, rest assured that the composite toe and electrical hazard features will keep you protected. The materials and shock absorption underfoot will remind you of your favorite sneakers, cushioning each step and supporting you on your feet all day long. The slip-resistant T1000 outsole performs against oil and water, and can handle tough, long-term wear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel and Cement Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Nylon Mesh with Direct Inject PU Upper provides lightweight support and protection
- T1000 Rubber Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant