Bates 40501-B Mens USMC Durashocks® Steel-Toe Hot Weather Boots
Our Boots and shoes are brand new from the manufacturer with original boxes and tags.
March on with the 40501-B USMC DuraShocks® Steel-Toe Hot Weather boot from Bates. Certified for use by the United States Marine Corp, this eight-inch boot features a Scotchgard™-protected Wolverine leather and ballistic nylon upper with a moisture-wicking lining. A steel safety toe protects against compression and impact. DuraShocks® technology absorbs shock and transfers energy through compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole for comfort, while a removable cushioned insole offers padding. The slip- and heat-resistant Vibram Bob rubber outsole lends grippy traction on varied terrain.
- Wolverine Warrior Leather and Nylon Upper
- Bates DuraShocks Shock Absorbing Comfort Technology
- Slip Resistant Vibram Bob Rubber Outsole
- Steel toe ASTM F2413-11 rated
- Durable direct attach construction
- MADE IN USA